Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussions

WoW Dreams

Okay so admit it, you've dreamt about playing WoW haven't you?I had my first dream about my shaman and it was about healing and I couldn't keep people alive.Share yours!
Small Ramnath 8y
Ramnath9478Small Elvís 8y
General Discussions

swap meet A.K.A. first guild bank tab

Hey folksJust letting you all know that the first guild bank tab is now free of clutter. This is our swap meet tab. Meaning anything you have that you think a guildie would like but cant figure out who to give it to directly you can drop it in the...
Small OBZERVO 8y
OBZERVO2182Member avatar small Takhisis 8y
General Discussions

Free Transfers to Dentarg

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1550771So?
Small delmain 8y
delmain13710Small feral 8y
General Discussions

The Xpac, how was it?

So what did everyone think of our brand new world?I think blizzard has raised the bar in how they tell a story in their zones.
Small OBZERVO 8y
OBZERVO6359Member avatar small Saado 8y
General Discussions

count down clock

http://widgia.com/world-of-warcraft-cataclysm-countdown-clock/
Small OBZERVO 8y
OBZERVO1149Small OBZERVO 8y
General Discussions

My Guide to the New (old) Zones

Disclaimer: This is a work in progress and represents my critical opinions of the new content as I have experienced it. This is for people interested in playing through the old world again to experience all of the new content as well as catch gl...
Small feral 8y
feral2220Small feral 8y
General Discussions

Full list of guild achievents and perks

Here is a link for reference for everyone. Guidehas pretty much everything we need to to know
Small Eggz 8y
Eggz4292Member avatar small Nethemir 8y
General Discussions

Do yourself a favor and make a level 1 Forsaken and level to ~24

It only took me about 5-6 hours. The questing is superb (better than anything I've seen yet in WoW), but I believe that to be the case for all races now, that's not why you should do this. The lore is outstanding and you'll really get a huge amo...
Small feral 8y
feral5351Member avatar small Adderglee 8y
General Discussions

Are You PreOrdering Or Going To Midnight Release?

Haven't decided which way I'm going. I think I may just go up to EB Games at midnight to make sure I get Cata. Heard all these stories in the past of people pre-ordering and it not getting there for a week. The lemming in me is not sure if I wanna...
Small Elvís 8y
Elvís241282Member avatar small Takhisis 8y
General Discussions

Steam games/User ID's

Since the Off-topic forum is gone figured I'd post this here.I pretty much only raid in WoW, you won't see me on too much otherwise. I play a ton of Team Fortress 2 and recently Call of Duty: Black OpsIf any of you are on Steam and want to play a ...
Member avatar small xliv 8y
xliv5286Small delmain 8y
General Discussions

New Tabards to gain rep

Looks like they are fixing it!
Small Tyrith 8y
Tyrith2164Small Timmar 8y
General Discussions

@Oomy

Small Ramnath 8y
Ramnath5264Small Dridint 8y
General Discussions

HELP! i need a spiffy gif for this forum

Dear guild,Please help me, i cant find a spiffy gif for my self for this forum. ive recently had a total system melt down and had to move over to a mac lap top to browse/play. so ive lost my file of avatars.thank you =]Patrick
Small OBZERVO 8y
OBZERVO83137Small OBZERVO 8y
General Discussions

Cool stuff here for Agnew and the officers to think about

http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?71992-The-Weekly-Marmot-Guild-Advancement-amp-Reputation
Small feral 8y
feral2190Small Ramnath 8y
General Discussions

Forums too narrow?

I've been thinking that the forums are too narrow. I think widening them and moving some of the features off to one side only might help. Thoughts?
Small Ramnath 8y
Ramnath8289Member avatar small Kinala 8y
General Discussions

Holographic pop star

this is some crazy techLink
Small OBZERVO 8y
OBZERVO1113Small OBZERVO 8y
General Discussions

So found out I am on wowinsider :)

http://wow.joystiq.com/2010/11/10/the-classifieds-seven-hours-of-gondria/#commentsenjoy the story lol
Small Solaraxe 8y
Solaraxe5247Member avatar small xliv 8y
General Discussions

Guild logo / Coat of Arms

I know it kinda sounds geeky but, I'd like to create a logo or a coat of arms for our guild. More specifically so I can put it on the site and put my graphic design talents to good use.Hit me up with some ideas please.
Small Ramnath 8y
Ramnath5355Small T-Toe 8y
General Discussions

Off topic: Java?

Anyone know ANYTHING about writing crap for Java? I need major help.
Member avatar small Medieve 8y
Medieve4252Small Tyrith 8y
General Discussions

Site Donations

I just wanted to throw this out there. I've had a few people tell me they would be willing to donate to the guild site to keep it ad free and to give us the full feature suite. Keep in mind the ads are simply a banner ad between the header and m...
Small Ramnath 8y
Ramnath6315Small Ramnath 8y