Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussions

Highly important points of consideration.

Why Slug Better Snail?ANSWER 1- Slug is so much light than snail who have shell to copy slug technology. 2- The snail use the shell because is a fucking faget. 3- snail got crush so easy, and you can give the slug to ur dog chew and it'll still ea...
Member avatar small Unguilded 8y
Unguilded2275Member avatar small Medieve 8y
General Discussions

RagCraft

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkYg_2vqBlk&feature=relatedEDIT: Looks like they have Deathwing and other stuff too. I never pay attention to anything minecraft so I thought this might be rare. Oh well
Member avatar small xliv 8y
xliv1464Member avatar small xliv 8y
General Discussions

The Litany of Honor and Arms

Honor and Arms is the oldest active raiding guild on the Horde. We’ve been here since June ‘05, four months older than our nearest surviving cousin Primal Devolution. We’ve seen a lot of people and regimes come and go but the guild and its histo...
Small feral 8y
feral242293Member avatar small Medieve 8y
General Discussions

August 4th 8-11pm FL raid need dps fill

As the title says, we need a dps fill for this Thursday for a Firelands raid. We raid from 8pm-11pm. We will be starting on Rag. Only requirements is high dps and being able to not stand in fire.
Member avatar small Rabidity 8y
Rabidity3385Member avatar small Saado 8y
General Discussions

Do yourselves a favor and watch the first 15 minutes

Whether you like legendary or not, this week's is fucking hillarious. The first 15 minutes cover the Swifty situation as well as a special message from Athene to Swifty. The whole thing is "spit your cheerios on your keyboard" funny.http://www.t...
Small feral 8y
feral2207Member avatar small Medieve 8y
General Discussions

wowprogress guild description

... is authored by Jabica? and has a link to the wrong site... how the community sees hnajust think we should write up something more accurate...
Member avatar small Kliff_dor 8y
Kliff_dor11998Member avatar small Stjames 8y
General Discussions

Mumble server up and ready

We tested it last night and it's working fine and blazing fast. Here's what you need to do.#1. Download Mumble#2. Run the setup wizard. It normalizes your output and allows you to configure a lot of important stuff.#3. Setup a server. Addres...
Small feral 8y
feral3296Small feral 8y
General Discussions

Who wants to GDKP!?!?!?!

So I'm looking to get this fired back up. The format would be 25 man, on wednesday nights from say 8-10 or so. We would probably do BWD as there's less trash and more loot opportunities. I NEED at least 1 if not 2 more raid leaders to help me w...
Small feral 8y
feral191088Small Unicron 8y
General Discussions

I would like to get a 4th team up and running, looking for everything

Disclaimer: Let me preface this with the fact that I personally am not looking to actually be in it. I can help administrate it if need be and probably will have to be there for the first couple of raids to help get it off the ground, but this i...
Small feral 8y
feral282308Member avatar small Kliff_dor 8y
General Discussions

New server IP address

Our ventrillo hosting company was bought out so they are migrating our server. Sorry about this and hope everyone gets the memo.IP Address: 69.25.22.201Port Number: 3794
Small feral 8y
feral3425Small feral 8y
General Discussions

Picture/Video Thread!

So about the only thing I loved on the other forums was this thread. So I'm restarting this shit. Feel free to post any humorous, strange, whatever pictures/videos.I'll start with this:Bow down before your champion :)
Member avatar small Oomkinn 8y
Oomkinn393544Member avatar small Logstar 8y
General Discussions

Considering Mumble ... comments?

So our ventrillo server has been running on the current host since 2006 (5 years ... man) and has served us well. That said this video has me seriously questioning if it isn't time to move on over to mumble. We do have an excellent ventrillo ser...
Small feral 8y
feral91287Member avatar small Oomkinn 8y
General Discussions

More of my spew on the SR forums

Me whining about the state of the horde. Feel free the heckle ... or you know ... contribute.
Small feral 8y
feral1212Small feral 8y
General Discussions

For nostalgia's sake!

Oh Zinwrath
Small feral 8y
feral2204Small feral 8y
General Discussions

Uh-oh, Priests and Mages Are Sharing Drops...

Wowpedia.org has put up the loot tables for the seven Firelands bosses and there are no cloth drops with spirit. While there are +spirit items from reputation, crafting and valor points, nothing from boss drops. The online priest community is all ...
Small Zazaa 8y
Zazaa6701Member avatar small Medieve 8y
General Discussions

A great post about why WoW seems more lifeless than before

This is by papa paint, the guy who took over for Aliena at Tankspot making kill videos. He has, imho, some amazing insight to a lot of the subtle changes that have altered the face of this game forever.
Small feral 8y
feral11613Member avatar small Medieve 8y
General Discussions

Application- Rakshata 85 Blood Deathknight

Hi, this is a Tank looking to recruit for your guild, I spoke to one of your representatives in trade chat today and he said to simply post on your website without application. Character name:Rakshata, Level:85, Class:Deathknight, Spec Blood(tank)...
Small Rakz 8y
Rakz221312Member avatar small Unguilded 8y
General Discussions

Post your UI

Didn't see one of these on here so thought I would make one.Bigger here
Small Groomaar 8y
Groomaar9591Member avatar small Oomkinn 8y
General Discussions

the real black

Small OBZERVO 8y
OBZERVO5388Small Unicron 8y
General Discussions

This is brilliant.

http://www.douglasadams.com/dna/19990901-00-a.htmlI came across this amazing article written by Douglas Adams. It has numerous insights on the internet age and it was written 11 years ago! He makes the stunning point that the zero-interaction TV-a...
Small Zazaa 8y
Zazaa1156Small Zazaa 8y